VAPORIZER V1.30 released
Version 1.30 of VAPORIZER is available now.
It includes major improvements. Among others:
- Oscillator hard-sync
- A brand NEW PRESET MANAGEMENT INCLUDING SAVE FUNCTION FOR CUSTOM PRESETS - CUSTOM PRESETS ARE ORGANIZED AS FILES IN FREELY DEFINABLE FOLDERS
- A NEW PRESET BROWSER WITH SORTING, FILTERING BASED ON PRESET META-DATA & PRE-LISTENING OF FACTORY AND CUSTOM PRESETS (OPTIMIZED FOR A HIGH NUMBER OF PRESETS)
- REAL MIDI-LEARN - parameters can be freely assigned to MIDI CCs by using a LEARN function
- MIDI Program changE
You can read an overview about the new features and how they work in the forum.
Look out for version 1.3 of the Vaporizer User's Guide that is released now.
The plugin is available as 32bit / 64bit Mac OS X AU, VST & VST3.
- ANY CPU THAT SUPPORTS SSE (INTEL PENTIUM AND ABOVE, AMD XP AND ABOVE)
- 128MB RAM
- WINDOWS 2000 / XP / VISTA / 7 / 8 (32 / 64BIT) OR MAC OS X 10.6 OR ABOVE
- VST / AU COMPATIBLE HOST SOFTWARE (32BIT AND 64BIT)
The demo version will mute audio out after ten minutes of testing and does not allow saving of patches / exporting to host.
In case that you need a standalone executable version that runs without a VST host please follow the instructions here.
By downloading and installing the demo you accept the license agreement.